DENUO NOVO is proud to offer the STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE™ Imperial Admiral Tunic Costume Accessory - Pre-Order.
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic™ was obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project.
This tunic costume accessory is based on the one worn by Orson Krennic in STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE.
- This tunic is made of poly-cotton twill.
- Fabrics have been dyed to match the color of the screen-used costume.
- Double pockets are located on the upper chest to add accessories.
- Sew-on snaps are used to fasten the offset lapel.
- Clear sew-on snaps compatible with Director Krennic Cape Accessory (sold separately) or can be removed if tunic is worn without a cape.
- Eye hook clasps are used to fasten the collar.
- Belt, Code cylinders, and rank insignia not included.
Pre-Order the STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE™ Imperial Admiral Tunic Costume Accessory HERE.
Other Imperial Officer Uniform items can be purchased separately HERE.
This costume accessory is expected to be in stock in Q2 2022.
This is not a toy. Not suitable for children. Does not offer protection.
If you have a helmet on back-order, please email email@example.com with your name, address, phone number and order number.